We are passionate about helping people to get the best out of their vision, and we understand that having the best visual outcomes is not just about seeing 20/20.
Our optometrist Liz Muller, has a special interest in behavioural optometry and vision therapy.. Our purpose is to assist everyone who visits our practice to reach their full visual potential.
We listen and take the time to understand each of our client’s individual visual requirementsand then deliver a tailored eye care solution to optimise their vision.
We also have a fully qualified optical dispenser and optical assistants who can help you to find the best solution for your glasses needs. Our child and adult frame range includes everything from the classics to the more quirky! We have a large range of infant, child and tween eye wear . Eyewear should be functional but fun! You can find some examples of our clients wearing our frames on our Facebook page, Eyecare Plus Altona.
As a friendly, professional team we pride ourselves on our attention to detail and our personalised service which combines with our knowledge and experience to ensure you reach your best visual performance.
- General eye examinations
- Behavioural optometry eye examinations for Adults and Children
- Vision Therapy and training for children and adults for visual problems such as amblyopia (lazy eye), strabismus (turned eye), binocular vision problems such as convergence insufficiency (use of 2 eyes together) and visual processing.
- Diagnosis and treatment of cataract, glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy and other conditions of the eye
- Prescription eyewear and sunglasses
- Dedicated optical solutions for computer or other occupational demands
- Contact Lenses
- Laser refractive surgery co-management.
- Referral to an eye surgeon (ophthalmologist) for surgery or secondary medical care